Learn More About the Angel Way, Annie and Karen

Saturday, May 23, 2009

a comment from Stacie...

"i think the Angel guidelines are definitely more than a diet, it is a way of life. learning to listen to one's body and to love and nurture oneself.

i love it that the Angels don't have a long list of do's and don'ts, no hard and fast rules. they never tell you what to eat, they just offer suggestions. it's very liberating and it's neat to learn to listen to my own body and intuition.

so many of us have negative relationships with food, and have for years. learning to love ourselves is the first step to changing this, and this is what the Angels are trying to tell us.

i agree that the vibrations are so different for food that has been raised and prepared with love, food that is locally grown, in season and especially homemade. i can feel a distinct difference in free range chicken and eggs, and in in season produce."

1 comment:

Kathy said...

This resonates with me, although I don't think I'm as in-tune to food vibrations. I love the picture it paints, though. I think I'll open up and try to hear the music of the food.