What results have I noticed by following the Guidelines despite changes in activity level:
- I've maintained my weight and my clothing size within my personal comfort zone (120's size 8)
- My hair grows more quickly
- My skin has less flareups around my womyn's cycle
- I don't get as bloated during that time of the month
- I'm less irritable because my blood sugar is more stable throughout the day
- I don't get dizzy as often (a good thing because I have ridiculously low blood pressure)
- I feel energetic despite the change in my exercise routine
- I feel more nourished, less deprived
- I'm spending less time thinking about meal planning because it is so darn easy to plan meals and to eat this way
- My kids enjoy their meals more and there is less fuss at the dinner table
- Mykids ask what color foods give energy to different parts of their body AND mind-- they're connecting nourishment with health and vitality; they are less fussy between meals, too.
- I'm more in tune with mySelf, from an esoteric or spiritual perspective
How do you feel? We'd love to hear from you!