Learn More About the Angel Way, Annie and Karen

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

one of my favorite...

substitutions for meat as a white-light food is an egg. i love eggs - and one of my favorite ways to serve them for dinner is as a frittata. i like to add potatoes, onions and spinach as a base, but i know a lot of people who are way more creative than that. served with a root-veggie roast like i had the other night, and i can complete my rainbow by adding either black olives, or drinking lavendar or blackberry tea.

what are some of yours?

1 comment:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I love eggs also and eat them often for protein. I lived in South Florida for many years and became addicted to Cuban Black beans and rice with minced onions on top, Delicioso! They combine to form a protein.
Does chocolate count? Just kidding.